Electric vehicle fast charging network EVgo, announced the release of its new EVgo Mobile App for iOS and Android devices, providing EV drivers with convenient, simple use of its network of over 980 DC Fast chargers across the U.S.
The app is the latest enhancement EVgo is introducing through its partnership and collaboration with technology solutions provider, Driivz.
EVgo is committed to making EV driving as easy as possible and is constantly improving customer experience. The new EVgo mobile app simplifies electric vehicle charging by enabling EV drivers to find and navigate to their closest EV charging station, check charger availability and start a charging session without carrying around an access card. The new swipe to charge feature is incredibly convenient. The app also provides drivers with a quick and easy method for tracking their charging session time.
EVgo’s DC Fast chargers are capable of charging approximately 150 miles of range per hour. When combined with other charging options, such as home chargers, EVgo’s chargers offer EV drivers a no-compromise lifestyle. Additionally, because EVgo owns and operates its fast charging stations it provides a superior and consistent charging experience for drivers.
Highlighted features of the EVgo App include:
– Card-free charging: initiate a session with a single swipe to the right
– Robust mapping functionality to find the closest EVgo station (or anywhere)
– Real-time charger status: track charging time and filter for currently available chargers—Turn-by-turn directions compatible with all leading navigation apps
– Set an alert for when an in-use charger becomes available
– Filtering options that enable users to only see chargers compatible with their car
– A charging timer to remotely monitor charge duration
– Save favorite charging spots and easily access recently visited stations
– Easy access to charging and billing history