Chevrolet will debut the Tech Performance Spark EV Concept at the SEMA Show, Nov. 5-8, in Las Vegas. It’s the world’s largest convention of automotive aftermarket parts and accessories.
A pure-electric urban mini-car designed for fun driving, easy ownership and head-turning style, the Spark EV uses no gasoline, but its GM-built motor and drive unit deliver 400 lb-ft of instant torque – more than the classic 1969 Camaro SS muscle car with a 350 V-8 – for exhilarating acceleration.
It can go from 0 to 60 mph in 7.5 seconds.
The Tech Performance concept builds on Spark EV’s performance with a unique power-delivery algorithm that enhances acceleration. Stronger axles support the greater power – helping transform this electric mini car into a mini-muscle car.
– Custom exterior color and graphics, a unique backlit Chevrolet “bowtie” emblem in the grille and performance billet aluminum wheels
– Chevrolet Accessory sill plates, floor mats and pedal covers
– Body-color trim plates and green stitching on the shifter boot and steering wheel
– A military-style flip-up “activation switch” on the instrument panel adds a fun, high-performance-oriented touch of style to this plug-in performer
– Lightweight features that enhance performance[wzslider height=”400″ lightbox=”true”]