New Citroen e-Dispatch is available to order now in the UK, with first customer deliveries anticipated during the second half of 2020.
The new all-electric Citroen e-Dispatch offers all the advantages of the combustion-engine versions of Dispatch van in terms of character, dimensions, load volume and payload. This compact van’s move to electric means users have the freedom to access urban centres, while allowing longer periods between charges.
It increases driver and passenger comfort, thanks to its driveability and acoustics, while helping to reduce CO² emissions. It also offers a plethora of practical equipment for professional users, to improve ease of use in daily life.
Three trim levels available
The all-electric Citroen e-Dispatch comes in three well-specified trim levels to meet the needs of fleet and business users:
– The ‘X’ version offers all the essential features you expect in a Citroen LCV. Standard specification includes electric and heated door mirrors, electric parking brake and twin unglazed rear doors opening 180°. Inside, there is air-conditioning, DAB radio with Bluetooth®, Citroen Connect Box with Emergency & Assistance function, and cruise control with a programmable speed-limiter.
– ‘Enterprise’ is arguably the most the most versatile version, adding rear parking sensors, a Thatcham category one alarm, automatic headlights and windscreen wipers, 7-inch colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto, and the Moduwork® dual passenger bench, with fold-up outer seat, a fold-down writing table in the central seat back and storage under the central seat.
– ‘Driver’ is made to be a mile-eater, with the addition of Active Safety Brake, driver attention alert, front parking sensors, smart beam headlights, lane departure warning system, blind-spot monitoring, Visio Park 180° rear parking camera and Citroen Connect Nav with voice recognition.
Compact dimensions and three lengths to choose from
– XS (4.60 m long – 50 kWh), which is unique in this segment and hugely practical for use in the city.
– M (4.95 m long – 50 kWh or 75 kWh).
– XL (5.30 m long – 75 kWh).
– Height at 90 m is standard specification, ensuring access to the majority of multi-storey car parks.
The same market-leading features as the rest of the Dispatch van range
– Payloads up to 1,262 kg – a key requirements in this segment. With cost option payload upgrade. Without driver, value varies according to vehicle options and equipment.
– Towing capability up to 1 tonne, making e-Dispatch the leader in its segment.
– Load volumes are identical to those of the combustion-engine versions – ranging from the most compact at 4.6 m3 (XS without Moduwork) to a cavernous 6 m3 (XL with Moduwork®) – at market-leading levels.
– Width between wheel-arches of 25 m is sufficient for European pallets.
– Functional equipment that makes all the difference to commercial vehicle users, including features like Moduwork that transforms the passenger compartment into a mobile office.
– Almost 100-litres of storage space is available in the passenger compartment.
– Driving comfort is ensured by the variable-stiffness springs, the AMVAC shock absorbers and the suspension setup (Pseudo McPherson struts on the front axle) ensuring precise steering.
Choice of two operating ranges
– Up to 148 miles on the WLTP cycle (available in XS and M body styles) fitted with a 50 kWh battery.
– Up to 211 miles on the WLTP cycle (available in M and XL body styles) fitted with a 75 kWh battery.
The warranty period for the battery is eight years or 100,000 miles for up to 70% of battery capacity (battery capacity certification at each service).
Three re-charging solutions and the option of deferred charging
|Wallbox 32A monophase||Wallbox 16A triphase||Supercharge|
|Electric power||7.4 kW||11 kW||100 kW|
|Battery 50 kWh||7h30||4h45||30min|
|Battery 75 kWh||11h20||7h||45min|
Note: Wallbox 16A triphase requires an 11kW on-board charger to be specified.
To make charging easier for customers, Citroen UK has entered in to a partnership with Pod Point. Pod Point supply and install accelerated charging points (Wallboxes) that allow an e-Dispatch to charge fully in 7h30 (50kWh) and 11h20 (75kWh) based on a 7.4 kW charging point. Once the customer has been referred, Pod Point will contact them and manage the process fully from booking to installation. Pod Point is the market leader in terms of volume of charging points fitted and customer satisfaction.
Citroen UK customers benefit from an extended five-year warranty on the charging points. Business and fleet customers can also arrange workplace installation with a free (virtual or physical) site survey. Pod Point are fully approved for the Government workplace charging grant.
What is more, Citroen UK is working with POLAR, the largest and best-performing public charge network in the UK, to offer customers buying a brand new e-Dispatch a free six month subscription to the POLAR Plus service (normally £7.85 per month). POLAR Plus provides access to a wide range of charging points across the UK at no additional charge.
– The vehicle harvests energy under braking and during deceleration.
– 136hp (100 kW) / 260 Nm of torque.
– Maximum speed is 80 mph (130 km/h) in all drive modes (Eco, Normal, Power).
– Three-mode selector, switches between:
- Normal – 109hp (80 kW) / 210 Nm: when used this optimises range and performance.
- Eco – 82hp (60 kW) / 190 Nm: when selected this setting optimises energy consumption by reducing the output of the heating and air-conditioning without shutting them off completely, and by limiting motor torque and power.
- Power– 136hp (100 kW) / 260 Nm: provides enhanced vehicle performance when carrying a heavy load.
MODEL RANGE AND PRICING
|MRB PRICE excl.|
VAT & after Plug-in Van Grant
|X||50 kWh 1000||M||5.3||32,965||25,053|
|50 kWh 1000||XS||4.6||33,450||25,450|
|50 kWh 1000||M||5.3||34,150||26,150|
|75 kWh 1200||M||5.3||39,150||31,150|
|75 kWh 1000||XL||6.1||40,050||32,050|
|DRIVER||75 kWh 1200||M||5.3||42,380||34,380|