ChargePoint has more than 10,000 EV charging station spots in North America. More than 25,000, nearly half of all EV drivers, use ChargePoint to charge their electric vehicles.
“The ChargePoint name change reflects the focus to our core business as the world’s largest electric vehicle global charging network,” said Pat Romano, president and CEO of ChargePoint. “We are extremely proud to announce these EV charging station milestones. Our EV charging station network went live nearly four years ago, well before the first mass market EV was commercially available.”
ChargePoint has seen more than 1,500,000 EV charging sessions worldwide over the past four years. All statistics are dynamically-generated via the ChargePoint network and available in real-time. The statistics are located on the Company homepage at www.chargepoint.com. Additionally, the Company has officially changed its name to ChargePoint, Inc. from Coulomb Technologies, Inc.
ChargePoint by the numbers:
– 10,000+ charging spots
– 25,000+ EV drivers use ChargePoint
– 50,000+ mobile app downloads
– 1,500+ organizations providing charging via ChargePoint
– 812 Megawatt hours (MWh) of electric fuel dispensed each month
– 2,000,000 gallons of gas avoided annually
– 30 million lbs. of Co2 emissions prevented annually
– 4,100 times every day EV drivers plug into a ChargePoint station