Eli Electric Vehicles, creating the next generation of Neighborhood Electric Vehicles (NEV), announced exclusive pricing for early adopter customers who reserve an Eli ZERO, a compact and sleek, zero-emission personal electric vehicle for daily short trips and commutes.
Eli ZERO MSRP is $9,900-11,900. For a limited, Eli ZERO can be reserved at eli.world. The First 100 Early Adopter Customers Can Reserve Eli ZERO at an Exclusive Discount Starting at Just $7,700 through May with Vehicle Deliveries Starting December 2018.
Eli ZERO is 100-percent electric and 30-percent more compact than a Smart Car. As an NEV (a federally regulated class of roadway vehicle), Eli ZERO is street legal to drive on roads up to 35 mph in most states.
With a top speed of 25 mph, Eli ZERO is available with either a 55-mile or 85-mile range. It uses a Lithium-Ion 48V battery, and its charging port is compatible with both 120V standard outlets and Level-2 Charging Stations for maximum convenience. The redefined NEV is 90 percent more energy efficient than a fuel car, and, with an MPGe of more than 350, Eli ZERO is one of the top energy-efficient electric vehicles.
“Our current model of private transportation is unsustainable, we run small errands in elephant sized industrial machines. Simply swapping diesel for batteries won’t solve the fundamental problems of sprawling, congestions and redundancy. The reality is nearly half of all household trips are solo passenger treks of less than three miles. We hope Eli ZERO will not only benefit our customers for its convenience and practical savings, but also benefit communities for its minimal physical and environmental footprint,” said Marcus Li, CEO at Eli. “We are offering the Eli ZERO at a price point that is attainable by just about everyone, making it the perfect second vehicle for around town trips, in additional to using Lyft or a larger vehicle for longer distances.”
The Eli ZERO is designed to meet street-legal NEV requirements for both the United States and Europe (L6e).
Additional features include:
– Hi-Res LED Dashboard with Smart Dial for Intuitive Vehicle Control
– Driver Proximity Detection with auto-unlock, keyless entry and Press-To-Start for hop-n-go access
– EASY mode with regen braking and “one-pedal driving” to simplify maneuvering
– Vehicle Management System that monitors and analyzes vehicle data in real time
– All-Aluminum Chassis Construction for agility and lower manufacturing carbon footprint
– Full temperature controls for heat and cooling
– Entertainment system including radio, USB and Bluetooth