ClipperCreek, Inc. recently added the HCS-80, a 64 Amp electric vehicle charging station to its HCS line, which delivers up to 15.4 kW of power.
Starting at $969, this is the best valued 64 Amp commercial grade EV charging solution on the market today.
The trend for new electric vehicles increasing battery size and driving range on a single charge continues. “As electric vehicle range increases, the vehicle’s ability to accept power at a higher rate is increasing as well,” said Will Barrett, Director of Sales at ClipperCreek, “the HCS-80 offers users more power to get vehicles charged and back on the road faster. The HCS-80 is perfect for fleets, homeowners and businesses who want to install an economical and powerful station that will serve them now and for future generations of electric vehicles.”
This 240 Volt, Level 2 electric vehicle charging station is rated for both indoor and outdoor use. Serving residential and commercial markets, the HCS-80 features ClipperCreek’s “best in class” standard product features, such as a 3-year warranty, a durable and fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure, and 25 feet of charge cable. The HCS-80 also supports circuit sharing and restricted access charging when paired with ClipperCreek Share2 or ChargeGuard add-ons.
The HCS-80 is compatible with all plug-in vehicles available today. With 64 Amps available for charging, the HCS-80 is perfect for vehicles that can take advantage of higher power charging. ClipperCreek products are made in the USA, compatible with every vehicle, and NRTL electrical safety certified.
Features of the HCS-80 include:
– 15.4kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
– 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
– 3-year warranty
– Wall mount SAE-J1772TM connector holster included
– Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
– Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for installation anywhere
– Supports Share2 (circuit sharing) and ChargeGuard (access control) options
– ETL listed, electrical safety certification