The Tesla Roadster 2.5 gets a fanny lift and nose job and will debut simultaneously with the opening of Tesla’s two new stores in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Newport Beach, California.
The most obvious changes to the Roadster 2.5 can be found right up front. A revised front fascia features a more aggressive look with new vents and a new integrated and color-matched chin spoiler.
At the opposite end of the Roadster 2.5 is a revised rear diffuser that’s been tweaked for a more aggressive appearance, rather than enhancing aerodynamics. Opting for the Roadster Sport unlocks a new wheel design, available in silver or gloss black finishes. Everything in between is more or less identical to the now old Roadster 2.0.
New features in Roadster 2.5 include:
– A new look, which includes a new front fascia with diffusing vents, and rear diffuser reflecting the future of Tesla design.
– Directional forged wheels available in both silver and black.
– New seats with improved comfort, larger more supportive bolsters and a new lumbar support system.
– Power control hardware that enables spirited driving in exceptionally hot climates.
– An optional 7” touchscreen display with back-up camera.
– Improved interior sound reduction including new front fender liner material make the cabin even quieter.
Tesla has sold over 1200 Roadsters around the world and the Roadster 2.5 is currently available for order and soon will be available at Tesla stores worldwide.[wzslider height=”400″ lightbox=”true”]