Last year Mercedes-Benz EQC received a lot of praise from Fully Charged’s Robert Llewellyn.
Could the Mercedes-Benz EQC be the most refined electric car reviewed so far on Fully Charged?
Well, it was posh enough for Fully Charged’s presenter, Rory Reid, to dig out his tweed jacket! This is the suave electric SUV from Mercedes which offers the luxury you would expect from a premium brand, but what will Rory’s verdict be once he takes it out for a drive?
Could this really be the ‘Mercedes Benz of electric cars’? Check out the video below.
Mercedes-Benz EQC specs:
– range of 417 km (259 miles) (WLTP)
– range of 445-471 km (277-293 miles) (NEDC)
– 80 kWh battery pack (384 cells)
– 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 5.1 seconds
– top speed of 180 km/h (112 mph)
– dual motor all-wheel drive (two asynchronous motors)
– system output 300 kW (408 HP) and 760 Nm of torque
– AC charging takes 11 hours (7.4 kW single-phase on-board charger)
– DC fast charging takes around 40 minutes (10-80% SOC)
The new Mercedes-Benz EQC is the first Mercedes-Benz under the product and technology brand EQ.