Toyota announced that the pricing for the 2017 model year Mirai fuel cell sedan remains $57,500 plus an $865 destination fee.
Toyota Mirai customers also may qualify for an $8,000 federal tax credit and $5,000 potential California rebate along with access to the coveted California HOV carpool lane.
Qualified customers will be eligible for the Mirai trailblazer support program. The trailblazer program enhances the purchase and ownership experience with the following choices:
– Trailblazer Lease: $349 (down from $499) per month for 36 months, $2,499 (down from $3,649) due at signing with 12,000/year mileage allowance
– Trailblazer APR Support: 0% for 60 months or 1.9% for 72 months and
– Trailblazer Purchase Support of $7,500
The new model year brings with it a new color option–Atmospheric Blue –to complement the existing Celestial Black, Elemental Silver and Nautical Blue Mirai color choices.
The Mirai comprehensive, ownership experience remains unchanged for MY17, boasting a range of world class services, including:
– Three years’ worth of complimentary fuel
– Three years complimentary Safety Connect and Entune, including hydrogen station finder app.
– Three years of 24/7 customer call support.
– Mirai Complimentary Rental Experience for seven days per year for three years.
– ToyotaCare – standard no cost service plan and roadside assistance, is enhanced for Mirai and includes: no cost scheduled maintenance for three years, or 35,000 miles, whichever comes first. No cost enhanced roadside assistance for three years, regardless of mileage, including expedited towing service and trip interruption reimbursement at a maximum of $500 per day for up to 5 days per incident.
– 8-year/100,000-mile warranty on key fuel cell vehicle components including the FC stack and power control unit; FC hydrogen tanks; hybrid battery pack and ECU; FC air compressor, boost converter and ECU; hybrid control module (power management control module); and hydrogen fueling ECU.
Mirai customers take delivery from one of the eight authorized California dealers of their choosing. In Southern California, Longo Toyota, Toyota of Orange, Toyota of Santa Monica or Tustin Toyota will take care of Mirai trailblazers. Customers in Northern California will visit Roseville Toyota, San Francisco Toyota, Stevens Creek Toyota or Toyota Sunnyvale.
Through August, Toyota leased or sold just 641 Mirai vehicles.