The WAVE Trophy EV rally has announced two sponsored e-scooter rider places on offer from a scooter manufacturer. This covers accommodation for eight days, access to all WAVE Trophy events and all entry fees.
Also there are 40 teams already signed up to take part with four months to go to the start. We are talking to at least another 80 teams so it will be a packed event this year.
Participants will include:
– Two major car manufacturers
– 10 E-Bikes
– Three universities
While the WAVE Trophy is an opportunity to test EVs and meet / network with other EV enthusiasts and experts it offers much more. On this year’s 1,600 kilometers /1,000 mile route participants are guaranteed fantastic scenery and cultural experiences.
The highlights included:
– The Hermann Monument, in the beautiful German Teutoburg Forest, commemorating an ancient battle between the Romans and German Warriors
– The beautiful hills, valleys, sparsely inhabited Sauerland in Germany’s North Rhine-Westphalia
– The Rhine River Ridge between Cologne and Mannheim
– The world famous wine route through the Alsace region in France which organizers hope will include visits to vineyards and the famous caves in the area
– Visit of Switzerland’s Parliament building in Berne
– World record attempt at United Nations in Geneva
For WAVE Trophy teams that arrive earlier before the start on June 11th in Bremerhaven will have a chance to visit the dramatic landscape of the tidal flats in the national park at Wattenmeer, Northern Germany
If you want to know what it’s like to go on the WAVE Trophy electric vehicle rally across Europe have a look at this video.
Need to know more information check out the website http://www.wavetrophy.com/