Competitively priced to customers at just £21,300 plus VAT, the Peugeot Partner Electric qualifies for the 20%Plug in Van Grant which reduces the cost to £16,750.50 including OTR (On-The-Road) costs, excluding VAT.
The new Partner Electric combines the features which have already made the Partner a great commercial success with modern and attractive styling, great modularity and practicality, with the best load volume in the segment and now with the driving experience of an electric drive train.
Aimed at all business users wishing to reduce their environmental footprint and fuel expenses, the Peugeot Partner Electric was first presented in its definitive version at the Brussels Motor Show in January, and is due for UK launch on 23rd May 2013.
All of the modularity and loading capacity features which have made the Partner such a great success are present in the Partner Electric. The load volume is up to 3.3m3 on the L1 with a load length of 1.80m, a payload of up to 636kg – the best in its category − and with a GVW of 2,225kg.
With its Multi-flex bench seat, the Peugeot Partner Electric retains the exclusive features of modularity which have characterised the Partner van since its launch:
– This equipment, unique in the small van segment, can accommodate three people in the front. This practical aspect is greatly appreciated by business users who can transport colleagues and equipment with fewer journeys
– The retractable side passenger seat provides both a flat floor and an additional 400 litres of load volume. This increases the loading capacity to 3.7m3 on the L1 with a load length of 3 metres
– The side seat cushion folds on the seat back to allow transportation of high loads
– The folding seat back of the central seat also offers a ‘mobile office’ function with its table design feature
Its advanced permanent magnet synchronous 49kW electric motor and 22.5kWh lithium ion battery pack gives the Partner Electric the potential for up to 106 miles, as tested on the New European Drive Cycle (NEDC). This, combined with innovative eco-driving control systems, allows the driver to limit energy consumption to a range compatible with the requirements of small van customers, 70%of whom mostly make daily journeys of less than 60 miles. With a top speed of 68mph, it positions the Partner Electric as the benchmark in its segment.
Key standard features include:
– ABS brakes including EBD and EBFD
– Air conditioning and athermic (glare and temperature reflecting) windscreen
– Remote central door locking, one-touch electric windows and door mirrors
– Durable plastic floor covering and left-hand sliding door
– ESC (Electronic Stability Control) and Hill Assist (hill start aid)
The new Partner Electric combines the features which have already made the Partner a great commercial success and the UK’s best-selling small van.
The Partner van is modern, stylish, with great modularity and practicality, and a class leading load volume of 3.3m3 and payload capacity of 636kg. It now benefits as an electric vehicle with zero vehicle emissions with no road tax or excise duty.
The Partner Electric is presented as an ‘all-inclusive’ proposal which includes the vehicle, the battery, a 3-year/60,000 mile vehicle manufacturer warranty and a 5-year/40,000 mile drive-train and battery manufacturer warranty. The length of warranty provided on the Partner Electric both demonstrates Peugeot’s confidence in this new technology and also helps maximise the vehicle’s future residual value.[wzslider height=”400″ lightbox=”true”]