Building on the massive success of the past new energy vehicles program that has generated huge success by attracting 250+ industry players, and intriguing great enthusiasm and pursuit of China’s electric vehicle market, the 2nd China International New Energy Vehicles Forum 2013 will be take place on March 27th-29th in Shanghai China, which is designed to concentrate on the key issues including China’s new energy regulations and policy, charging infrastructure and charging standards, battery technologies.
China’s State Council approved the Energy Saving and New Energy Vehicle Industry Development Plan (2012-2020) on July 2012, the central government aims to achieve the production and sale of the electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles try to reach 500,000 by 2015; by 2020, the production and sale of the electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles try to reach 5,000,000; hydrogen energy industry is developed at the same time. By 2020 China is predict to become the world’s largest new energy vehicle market, at least a year to invest 10 billion Yuan in the market.
However, accompany with huge opportunities, the promotion of electric vehicles are also facing severe challenges. With this in mind, the 2nd China International New Energy Vehicles Forum 2013 is designed to create a leading platform for major automobile industry players to discuss the industry’s future development and map out winning China strategies.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we cordially invite you join this Three-day conference that will eventually benefit your business in China. And you can take this opportunity to be introduced to new business partners, business connections, renew acquaintances and catch up with friends at this exciting networking event.
– MIIT and MOST policies
– State Grid and China Southern Power Grid on infrastructure proposals
– Charging infrastructure: how to build up
– Charging standards
– Low speed & small electric vehicles and its development
– Main OEMs and their plans
– Battery technologies
– Battery replacement technologies: super capacitor, wireless charging
– Motor and electronic control technologies and representative vehicle introduction
– Popularity of electric vehicles: market demand and technology conditions
It features 2 Days of Content-Rich Sessions and Case Studies and 1 Day interesting and exciting site tour. It Includes 30+ Esteemed and Professional Speakers. There will be 250+ attendees from 15+ Countries.
– Learn policy trends in the new energy vehicles industry
– Discuss China’s auto industry transition and future
– Gain invaluable technical and commercial insight
– Share best practices and successful initiatives in the global green revolution
– Hear the voice of newcomers in the electric vehicle field
– Network with industry experts at our coffee break, dinner and other activities
Conference Structure at a Glance:
New energy vehicle policy and regulations
Development trends and OEM plans
Chariging Infrastructure and its development
Core Technology Advancement & Innovation
Core Technology Advancement & Innovation (Continue)
Post-Event Site Tour
Visit OEM’s new energy vehicle R&D and production plant
Option 2: Visit Shanghai Auto Museum + Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Plant III + EV Test Driving Activities