Hyundai Auto Canada announced pricing for its highly anticipated IONIQ 6 electric vehicle sedan. All trims sold in Canada will come with a Long Range 77.4-kWh battery and customers will be able to select from two motor layouts, either a rear motor only, or both front and rear motors for all-wheel drive.
The IONIQ 6 Preferred RWD Long Range has a Canadian MSRP of $54,999 and a Natural Resources Canada-estimated range of 581 kilometres.
Dual motor AWD models have a starting MSRP of $57,999 and have up to 509 kilometres of range. The IONIQ 6 will start arriving to Hyundai dealerships all across Canada this Spring.
2023 IONIQ 6 Pricing
|TRIM LEVEL||ESTIMATED RANGE||M.S.R.P. ($CAD)|
|Preferred RWD Long Range (18-inch wheels)||581 kilometres||$54,999|
|Preferred AWD Long Range (18-inch wheels)||509 kilometres||$57,999|
|Preferred AWD Long Range w/Ultimate Pkg|
Freight and PDI: $1,925
IONIQ 6 is equipped with relevant technology and best-in-class ultra-fast 800-volt/350 kW charging that can charge the battery from 10 to 80 percent in as little as 18 minutes and gain up to 322 kilometres of range in 15 minutes of charging. IONIQ 6 is the second Hyundai model to ride on Hyundai’s Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP) that allows for dual motors, optimized interior space, and optimized performance. IONIQ 6 is part of Hyundai Motor Company’s plan to introduce 17 BEV models and sell more than 1.8-million BEV units worldwide by 2030.
IONIQ 6 has already won numerous prestigious awards during the past few months as it’s been named “‘Saloon of the Year” at the 2023 GQ Car Awards and “New Car of the Year” by Le Guide de l’auto. Plus, it achieved a five-star safety rating and “Best in Class” selection in the ‘Large Family Car’ category from Euro NCAP.
Generous Standard Equipment Levels Attract a Broad EV Audience
IONIQ 6 includes unexpected levels of standard equipment. Key standard features include:
- 800-volt, 350 kW ultra-fast charging
- Battery pre-heater, charge prep
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Highway Drive Assist (HDA), Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Power trunk
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Power flush door handles
- 18-inch alloy wheels with 225/55 tires
- Column-mounted Shift-By-Wire (SBW)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with interactive pixel lights
- 12.3″ LCD cluster display
- 12.3″ infotainment system with navigation
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Front USB (Type-A) input/charging
- Center console mounted dual USB charging (Type-C)
- Dual rear USB (Type-C) charging
- Bluelink Connected Car Services for a period of three years
- Over-the-Air update capability