ClipperCreek announced an upgrade in power and cable length for the popular LCS-20 series of electric vehicle charging stations.
The LCS-20 now features 16 Amp charging and a 25 foot cable for the same low price of $379 for the hardwired model and $395 for all four plug-in models.
Some features of the new LCS-20 include:
– Powerful 3.8kW means charging up to 4 times faster than standard 110V cordsets
– 25 foot cable maximizes installation flexibility and reduces installation costs
– Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for durability indoors or outdoors
– No assembly required
– Easiest installation in the industry
– Choose from hardwired or four plug-in models (NEMA L6-30, 14-30, 6-50, or 14-50)
– Backed by a three year warranty and ClipperCreek’s customer service team
– Low profile wall mount connector holster included, allowing storage of the vehicle connector out of the way and where it’s most convenient
In addition, ClipperCreek announced a new accessory, the Cable Cradle. The Cable Cradle mounts on the wall near the charging station or the connector holster to easily store the cable off the ground and off the wall.