The redesigned 2020 Hyundai IONIQ Electric has an upgraded battery, new technology and advanced standard safety features as well as design improvements.
2020 IONIQ Electric Enhancements
– Driving range increases from 124 miles to 170 miles
– Battery pack capacity increases from 28 kWh to 38.3 kWh
– On-board charger increases from 6.6 kW to 7.2 kW increasing charging speed
– Using a 100-kW fast-charging station, the new battery can reach 80% charge in as little as 54 minutes
– Horsepower increases from 118 hp. to 134 hp.
It’s certainly a decent everyday EV for a reasonable price – but will this be enough to beat competitors in an increasingly crowded market?