ChargePoint has started selling its home electric vehicle (EV) charging station on online-retailing giant Amazon.
The ChargePoint Home is competitively priced from $499 to $749.
ChargePoint Home offers speed, convenience and intelligence all in an ultra-sleek and durable design. With the networked station, drivers can:
· Remote start, scheduling and charging reminders with the ChargePoint mobile app
· Update the station automatically with the latest software upgrades.
· Integrate the station with Nest products to track energy usage and save on energy costs
· Identify their utility provider to get recommendations for the best time to charge
· View all residential, public and workplace charging with their ChargePoint account
The ChargePoint mobile app is available on Google Play and the App Store.
The price of Home is based on power level, installation type and cord length.. The station is available as a 32-amp station that can deliver a maximum of 25 miles of Range Per Hour (RPH), or a 16-amp station that can deliver a maximum of 12 RPH and is available in a plug or hardwired version.
Drivers can configure their ChargePoint Home station and will be directed to Amazon to purchase.
Other driver resources on the web include a buying guide, an install guide and video and an electrician tip sheet.